Get a competitive advantage and out perform you competition.
Not Enough Time
Spending your time on things that you shouldn’t have to?
Red Plate Fever
Got that sinking feeling?
The regulator, auditor or that new joint venture company has just turned up and they want to know!!
There is a simple solution
That can help you reduce costs, save you time and assist you in taking back.
If this sounds like something you would like to discuss future, contact us and lets see if Onesystem is for you!
Are you looking for advice or resources to support your team?
Or are you looking for a business system that can be tailored to suit your business?
We can assist with both.
Built that competitive edge, take advantage of the power of smart systems
What can a effective business system do for me?
- Reduce Costs.
- Save time.
- Reduce business risks.
- Provide you with critical information to influence your business.
- Standardise the business to reduce non compliance’s, quality issues and customer complaints.
Why do business systems exist?
Business systems exist to standardise the way your business operates, a way to identify opportunities, enhance sharing information and empower people. Well that’s the theory, but often the promise, then purchase of a new shinny business system fails to deliver.
Why do systems fail to deliver:
- We failed to ask the people that will use the system what they think.
- I have to learn another system.
- Its difficult to use, so it doesn’t get used.
- Every time we want to update, its thousands of dollars.
- We are looked into this software and the information is difficult to get out.
- No support for users.
- We have a system with so many features that we will never use.
- Limited software strategy.
Why does Onesystem work for so many business and industries?
- We spend time to get to know your business.
- Onesystem can simplify you multiple software application into Onesystem.
- From our experience (as users and now creators) that the business system must be easy to use, our is.
- Some of our updates have been less than $150.
- We connect our data to Excel for ease of use.
- We have a video library of how to use Onesystem, and its so easy very little training is required.
- You pick the features you need.
- We are continually developing, updating and working towards a 10 year strategy
- Multiple investment options including pay as you go.